2013 is almost here and for many of us, it's a time to start fresh! Here are some ideas for ways to prepare for the New Year:
- Reflect on 2012 and write down your New Year's goals and resolutions.
- Get a planner and calendar ready for 2013. If you prefer to organize digitally, figure out what systems and apps you want to use to do it.
- Go through your household files and shred/ toss/ recycle papers you no longer need.
- Gather and store 2012 paperwork you need to keep in a box, in case you need to access it at a later date.
- Prepare your filing systems for a brand new start.
- Create a Household Budget for next year.
- Create a Bill Payment Checklist for the new year.
- Clean out your closet and sell or donate clothes you no longer want.
- Get a new haircut or hairstyle.
- Pamper yourself with a manicure and pedicure.
|Share This Post:|