save money since you'll know exactly what you need to buy from the grocery. I suggest sitting down for a few minutes on a Sunday and planning your meals for the entire week.
This giveaway for this week is for one of my Meal Planning and Kitchen Essentials set of printables.
This colorful set includes:
- Meals for the Week Planner - Save time and money by planning your meals, Monday to Sunday!
- Monthly Meal Planner - Plan your meals for the month with this worksheet.
- Pantry Inventory - Keep track of the contents of your pantry by listing items, expiration dates, quantities, and units (weight, numbers, etc)
- Fridge & Freezer Inventory - Keep track of frozen and refrigerated items too.
- Our Favorite Recipes - This sheet lets you list your family's "go to" recipes so you never run out of ideas for what to cook!
- Grocery Shopping List (2 pages) - A very detailed grocery shopping list with categories and plenty of room for your own categories and notes.
How to Enter:
You can enter in one or all of the following ways:
1) Comment below with your biggest organizing challenge when it comes to cooking or anything kitchen-related.
2) Share the link to this giveaway on your Facebook wall or page and comment below to say you've done it.
3) Pin this giveway on Pinterest and comment below to say you've done it.
4) Tweet this Giveaway on Twitter and comment below to say you've done it.
Each item above will count as a separate entry, so the more you do, the more chances you'll win! This giveaway will be open from November 13, 2012 to November 20, 2012. One winner will be chosen at random and announced on Tuesday, November 20, 2012. Giveaway is open to anyone worldwide!
Good luck! :)
|Share This Post:|